Mia

Moderators: taces23, Tinymodels

• Advertisement

Forum Admin

Mia

Postby taces23 » 26 Jul 2019, 07:00

Please only discuss/comment on LovelyModels' Mia Model within this thread.

New Mia Model/Website, created 25 July 2019
First previews Sets 001 - 004

ImageImageImageImage

Model and Sets (Info)
Mia Sets 001 - 004
Next Updae: 28.07.2019

Visit:
My pass if needed is:

Special Member

Re: Mia

Postby yaro » 30 Jul 2019, 08:14

Nice to see new agency branch appearing. Models are very cute and photography done well.

Wish i could participate, but nowodays both payment options are not something i would do (if only there would be something else than "b-coin" and "credit card directly". i miss days when you could just paypal [that was before they changed their privacy policies in countries, mind you] silver-jewels sets in ancient times, but today it's all too complicated matter, and i'm not sure that perfect option ever exists...).

Best wishes and good luck to them, anyway.
will return

Forum Admin

Postby taces23 » 30 Jul 2019, 10:43

Thank you. The models are nice but IMO, the photography could be a bit better and I say this because the new studio/photog with LM are just getting acclimated with the business model and the system that Newstar had set up and been using for years. And from the newest preview images, I'd say they are adjusting very well and they have the potential of becoming one of the finest modelling studios we've ever seen:
  • the resolution is of very HQ
  • there are more # of images within the models' sets (average of 94)
  • the videos are no less than 4K res
  • the models are very attractive and they appear happy/comfortable while not forcing a smile or their poses.
For now, the only thing I see that could be worked out is the duration of the videos. While the NS, TM, and SW sites are producing newer videos having 6-7 min durations, LM is producing videos with an average duration of 3:16 min.
But again, being a new studio, I imagine they are working on that as well and will be producing videos with a longer time duration

You make for a good argument and I agree. But as much as we love to have a perfect method, so too do the agencies.
While we want an easier, less confusing pay system, they want a method that would reduce the re-posting of their material.
As I see it, a perfect method of payment which would coexist with both parties is way beyond our grasp.

I apologize for the huge comment with this reply but it is more for the websites' owner/admin to see than just a reply.
If they see this then maybe they could implement something from the suggestions.
My pass if needed is:

Postby MeMyselfNI » 07 Aug 2019, 20:54

Previews of the New Lovely Model Mia!
ImageImageImageImageImage