WALS Miniseries/CollectorsGoldenSeries

Forum Access • Support • Help

• Advertisement

Poster - Level 3

WALS Miniseries/CollectorsGoldenSeries

Postby 1041112 » 31 Dec 2018, 20:14

Hello. I have more than 600 GB of models in this section, and I want to create topics for each of them. But for some reason it is impossible to create a new topic, namely, there is no this button in the menu. What to do? Is posting prohibited in the section?

And yet, I would like to post topics for each section model, except for those that have recently been posted, I want to give each new model just a preview, is it possible? The result should be a partition index. I initially wanted to create one theme with all the models, but I was advised on each topic. Thanks for the answer.

Re: WALS Miniseries/CollectorsGoldenSeries

Postby calciking27 » 30 Jul 2019, 16:06

I'm interested... Can I have a few?

Forum Admin

Re: WALS Miniseries/CollectorsGoldenSeries

Postby taces23 » 15 Aug 2019, 10:15

1041112 wrote:Hello. I have more than 600 GB of models in this section, and I want to create topics for each of them. But for some reason it is impossible to create a new topic, namely, there is no this button in the menu. What to do? Is posting prohibited in the section?

And yet, I would like to post topics for each section model, except for those that have recently been posted, I want to give each new model just a preview, is it possible? The result should be a partition index. I initially wanted to create one theme with all the models, but I was advised on each topic. Thanks for the answer.

I don't know if you've already been helped but I've checked your permissions and you should be able to see those buttons now.
I'm not sure what you mean by "post topics for each section model" but do a search in the TPI forum and you can post the models that weren't found in the search.
For the previews/Index, there's already a "TPI Index" topic: bav/tpi-model-indexes-with-links-t21747.html and it has just about every category from TPI.
And yes. Apart from the Index topic, all models need to have their own topics.

I hope this was helpful. :)
My pass if needed is:

Return to Help • Tutorials